Article 1: Identity of the entrepreneur
- Risor Furniture – www.risor.eu
- Address: ; Klaprozenweg 75C – 1033NN Amsterdam
- Availability: Monday to Friday from 09:00 – 17:00
- E-mail: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 2: Applicability
- These general terms and conditions apply to every offer made by the entrepreneur and to every distance contract that is concluded between the entrepreneur and the consumer.
- Before the contract is concluded, the texts of these general terms and conditions will be made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, the entrepreneur will indicate, before concluding the distance contract, how the general terms and conditions can be viewed at the entrepreneur and that they will be sent free of charge as soon as possible at the request of the consumer.
- If the distance contract is concluded electronically, contrary to the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions can be made available to the consumer electronically in such a way that they are consumer can be easily stored on a durable data carrier. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated where the general terms and conditions can be inspected electronically and that they will be sent free of charge electronically or otherwise at the request of the consumer.
- In the event that specific product or service conditions apply in addition to these general terms and conditions, the second and third paragraphs apply mutatis mutandis and in the event of conflicting conditions, the consumer can always invoke the applicable provision that is most relevant to him, is favorable.
Article 3 – The offer
- If an offer has a limited period of validity or is made subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
- The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products, digital content and / or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable the consumer to make a proper assessment of the offer. If the entrepreneur uses images, these are a true representation of the products, services and / or digital content offered. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer are not binding for the entrepreneur.
- Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are attached to accepting the offer.
Article 4 – The agreement
- 1. Subject to the provisions of paragraph 2, the agreement is concluded at the moment the consumer accepts the offer and meets the corresponding conditions.
- 2. If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the trader will immediately confirm receipt of the acceptance of the offer electronically. As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed by the entrepreneur, the consumer can dissolve the agreement.
- 3. If the agreement is concluded electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and he will ensure a safe web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate security measures.
- 4. Within legal frameworks, the entrepreneur can – inform himself whether the consumer can meet his payment obligations, as well as all those facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the contract. If, on the basis of this investigation, the entrepreneur has good reasons not to enter into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request or to attach special conditions to the implementation.
- At the latest upon delivery of the product, service or digital content to the consumer, the entrepreneur will send the following information, in writing or in such a way that it can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable medium:
- Yhe visiting address of the business location of the entrepreneur where the consumer can go with complaints;
- Yhe conditions under which and the way in which the consumer can make use of the right of withdrawal, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
- Information about guarantees and existing after-sales service;
- The price, including all taxes on the product, service or digital content; insofar as applicable, the costs of delivery; and the method of payment, delivery or implementation of the distance contract;
- The requirements for terminating the agreement if the agreement has a duration of more than one year or is indefinite.
Article 6 – Right of withdrawal
- The consumer can dissolve an agreement regarding the purchase of a product during a reflection period of 14 days without giving reasons. The entrepreneur may ask the consumer about the reason for the withdrawal, but not oblige him to state his reason(s).
- The reflection period referred to in paragraph 2 starts on the day after the consumer, or a third party designated by the consumer in advance, who is not the carrier, has received the product, or:
3.if the consumer has ordered several products in the same order: the day on which the consumer, or a third party designated by him, received the last product. The entrepreneur may, provided he has clearly informed the consumer about this prior to the ordering process, refuse an order for several products with different delivery times.
4.if the delivery of a product consists of several shipments or parts: the day on which the consumer, or a third party designated by him, received the last shipment or the last part;
- In the case of contracts for regular delivery of products during a certain period: the day on which the consumer, or a third party designated by him, has received the first product.
Article 7 – Obligations of the consumer during the reflection period
- During the reflection period, the consumer will handle the product and packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and operation of the product. The basic principle here is that the consumer may only handle and inspect the product as he would be allowed to do in a store.
- The consumer is only liable for the depreciation of the product that is the result of a way of handling the product that goes beyond what is permitted in paragraph 2.
- The consumer is not liable for a decrease in the value of the product if the entrepreneur has not provided him with all legally required information about the right of withdrawal before or at the conclusion of the agreement.
Article 8 – Exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer and costs
- If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, he will notify the entrepreneur by email (email@example.com) within the cooling-off period.
- As soon as possible, but within 14 days from the day following the notification referred to in paragraph 2, the consumer will return the product or hand it over to (an authorized representative of) the entrepreneur. The consumer has in any case complied with the return period if he sends back the product before the reflection period has expired.
- The consumer returns the product with all accessories supplied, if reasonably possible in the original condition and packaging, and in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
- The risk and the burden of proof for the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal lies with the consumer.
- The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the product. If the entrepreneur has not stated that the consumer must bear these costs or if the entrepreneur indicates that he will bear the costs himself, the consumer does not have to bear the costs for return.
- If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, all additional agreements will be dissolved by operation of law.
Article 9 – Obligations of the entrepreneur in case of withdrawal
- If the entrepreneur makes the notification of withdrawal by the consumer electronically possible, he will immediately send a confirmation of receipt after receipt of this notification.
- The entrepreneur will reimburse all payments from the consumer, including any delivery costs charged by the entrepreneur for the returned product, without delay but within 14 days following the day on which the consumer notifies him of the withdrawal. The entrepreneur may wait with paying back until he has received the product or until the consumer demonstrates that he has returned the product, whichever is the earlier.
- The entrepreneur uses the same payment method that the consumer used for reimbursement, unless the consumer agrees to a different method. The reimbursement is free of charge for the consumer.
- If the consumer has opted for a more expensive method of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery, the entrepreneur does not have to repay the additional costs for the more expensive method.
Article 10 – Exclusion of right of withdrawal
The entrepreneur can exclude the following products and services from the right of withdrawal, but only if the entrepreneur has clearly stated this in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement:
- Products or services whose price is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market on which the entrepreneur has no influence and which may occur within the withdrawal period.
- Products manufactured according to the consumer’s specifications, which are not prefabricated and which are manufactured on the basis of an individual choice or decision of the consumer, or which are clearly intended for a specific person;
- Products that spoil quickly or have a limited shelf life;
Article 11 – The price
- During the period of validity stated in the offer, the prices of the products and / or services being offered will not be increased, except for price changes as a result of changes in VAT rates.
- Contrary to the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur can offer products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and over which the entrepreneur has no influence, at variable prices. This link to fluctuations and the fact that any stated prices are target prices are stated in the offer.
- Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions.
- Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if the entrepreneur has stipulated this and:
- they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions; or
- the consumer has the authority to cancel the agreement on the day on which the price increase takes effect.
- The prices stated in the offer of products or services include VAT.
Article 12 – Fulfillment of the agreement and extra guarantee
- The entrepreneur guarantees that the products and / or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usability and the legal provisions existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement. and / or government regulations. If agreed, the entrepreneur also guarantees that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
- An extra guarantee provided by the entrepreneur, his supplier, manufacturer or importer never limits the legal rights and claims that the consumer can assert against the entrepreneur on the basis of the agreement if the entrepreneur has failed to fulfill his part of the agreement.
- An additional guarantee is understood to mean any obligation of the entrepreneur, his supplier, importer or producer in which he grants the consumer certain rights or claims that go beyond what he is legally required to do in the agreement.
Article 13 – Delivery and processing
- The entrepreneur will take the greatest possible care when receiving and processing orders for products and when assessing applications for the delivery of services.
- The place of delivery is the address that the consumer makes known to the entrepreneur.
- With due observance of what is stated in the general terms and conditions, the entrepreneur will execute accepted orders expeditiously, but no later than 14 days, unless a different delivery period has been agreed. If delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot or only partially be executed, the consumer will be notified of this no later than 14 days after placing the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to terminate the agreement without costs.
- After dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur will immediately repay the amount that the consumer has paid.
- The risk of damage and / or loss of products rests with the entrepreneur until the moment of delivery to the consumer or a representative designated in advance and announced to the entrepreneur, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
Article 14 – Duration transactions: duration, cancellation and extension
- Renewal: An agreement that has been entered into for a definite period and that extends to the regular delivery of products or services, may not be tacitly extended or renewed for a fixed term.
- The consumer can cancel the agreements mentioned in the previous paragraphs:
Cancel at any time and not be limited to cancellation at a specific time or in a specific period;
- At least cancel in the same way as they are entered into by him;
- Always cancel with the same notice period as the entrepreneur has stipulated for himself.
- The consumer can terminate an agreement that has been entered into for a definite period and that extends to the regular delivery of products or services, at any time by the end of the specified term, with due observance of the agreed cancellation rules and a notice period of one month at most .
- Cancellation: The consumer can cancel an agreement that has been entered into for an indefinite period and which extends to the regular delivery of products or services, at any time with due observance of the agreed cancellation rules and a notice period of no more than one month.
- Duration: If an agreement has a duration of more than one year, the consumer may cancel the agreement at any time after one year with a notice of no more than one month, unless reasonableness and fairness oppose termination before the end of the period. the agreed duration.
Article 15 – Payment
- Unless otherwise stipulated in the agreement or additional conditions, the amounts owed by the consumer must be paid immediately upon purchase, with exception from our payment in installments plan supported by our partner Santander.
- The consumer has the duty to report inaccuracies in provided or stated payment details to the entrepreneur without delay.
Article 16 – Complaints procedure
- The entrepreneur has a well-publicized complaints procedure and handles complaints in accordance with this complaints procedure.
- Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must be submitted fully and clearly described to the entrepreneur within a reasonable time after the consumer has discovered the defects.
- Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be answered within a period of 14 days, calculated from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the entrepreneur will reply within 14 days with a notice of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.